|Connecting Cluster||Merge Server List|
|Server Group||Master Server||Secondary Server|
Server Merge Info:
After finishing Merging Server Maintenance, You can access your character by logging in to your old server.
*Example: Account A has character at S33 & S41. Login into S33 to play S33's character & Login into S41 to play S41's character.
Some activities which get affected by the server's opening day will be synchronized with the server that has the earliest open time. Merging Servers won't affect Payment & Strengthen Data that the user has already spent, and strengthened on the old server.
*Example: Merging S33 + S41 + S43 + S46. After merging, System will synchronize and unify the server group's opening day based on S33's opening day.
Ranking Data will be re-calculated & synchronized for all servers in the Merging Server Group: Level, Power, Fighting Skill, Guild, and Guild Expedition. Other Rankings will be reset and updated with the newest data.
The servers' Season/Cycle Life of some functions will be synchronized by the following info:
1. State Story: World Trend will be synchronized with the earliest opened server.
2. Blossom (Normal & Forces' Blossom): Reset the Cycle of the current season. After the Merging Server, the current cycle will be synchronized with the earliest opened server. The current Floor will be reset and start the new Blossom Ranking Season.
3. Thunder: this function will be synchronized with the earliest opened server.
4. Martial Banquet (all servers in merging server group): Re-initialize the feature, every user needs to re-join and claim the ranking again.
5. World Battle: Re-initialize the feature, and all points will be cleared. Newly created laps progress will sync with the current progress
6. World Clash: Preserve the Joining in Permission of existing Guilds before merging the servers. Re-initialize the feature, all points will be cleared. Newly created laps progress will sync with the current progress
7. Bond Duel: Re-initialize the current Ranking Data, Preserve all History Best & Receiving Rewards
8. Guild Tournament: Stop the current Season if anyone is running on the merging server. The next Monday will start the new season.
Merging Server's Events:
1. Login Rewards
2. Login Daily 7 days
3. Merging Server Shop
4. Merging Server Mission